Tuesday, February 15, 2011

they say what goes up must come down.

I don't think anything has happened and Valentine's Day was lame, so I'm gonna post pictures of the guys I wouldn't mind being my valentine, haha :) 

John O'Callaghan 

Austin Butler.

not a fan of HSM, but I can't deny Zac Efron is gorgeous.

Taylor Lautner.

Alex Gaskarth

Ian Harding.

Jared Padalecki

Jake Gyllenhaal

Nick Jonas.

Rupert Grint

Joe Jonas

Logan Lerman.

Mitchel Musso.



Playlist:
Follow Me Down- 3OH!3 ft. Neon Hitch
Dressed Up Like Dreams- Backseat Goodbye
Lonely Hotel Room- Stephen Jerzak
Bedroom- Daphne Loves Derby
Bleu Shift- Young & Divine
Lullaby- Regina Spektor
Help Me, Help You- Julianne Hough
Austin- Blake Shelton
Under The Stars- Jamestown Story
Follow Your Dreams, Forget The Scene- Amber Pacific

0 comments: