Sunday, February 13, 2011

now you've got me wanting more.

I spent way too much time yesterday on Sims I now remember why I stay away from that game. Today is a lacrosse game and homework.  And my grandparents and Tristyn are coming, she's bringing us Valentine's Day presents :)

Hilary Duff, I am going to read her book when I get a chance.

true, very true.

this is really pretty.

I only watch it when there is nothing else on but I'd say Leah is my favorite.

yes, I do.

I wish she could pick out my clothes for me :)

He was in the Social Network, I watched it last night.

hahaha, Sean Feris 

<3


Playlist:
Like You Do- Angel Taylor
Always Remember Me- Ry Cuming
Merry Happy- Kate Nash
Breathe (2AM)- Anna Nalick
All She Wrote- Ross Copperman
Tell It Like It Is- Josh Kelley & Ryan Cabrera

0 comments: