Friday, February 18, 2011

just a little girl in a bigger world turning upside-down.

Spent most of today watching movies, I am so lazy.  But I had to keep an eye on Stiina and Kiira and their friends, they made a youtube video, it's actually pretty cute.  So I watched some love story movie My Girlfriend's Boyfriend, I think is what it was called.  Then I watched a documentary national geographic did on death, it made me feel smart haha. It was pretty interesting and I was going to watch more documentaries on netflix but Aliisa kicked me off and as been watching Friday Night Lights all day.  So then I watched To Save A Life, which is one of my new all time favorite movies.  It is a christian movie and it was about a boy who's childhood friend commits suicide and a bunch of other stuff in his life.  It was sad at parts but it was soooo good :)  It gave me the same kind of feeling I get at the gathering, like feeling closer to God and happy with life.  It made my day.

:)

I think that's a very bad thing.


That's cute, and I love heels with skinny jeans :)

I want my hair to be long again.

I lovee cupcakes, and I for real had the best one of my entire life this past week.

It is kind of sad how much of life we forget, and how many days start to all blur together.

This makes me think of California, my grandparents are there right now and I am beyond jealous.

: D

I will be collecting shells at spring break soon!!!

Playlist:
18- Steve Moakler
Secret- Greely Estates
Anywhere But Here- The Sick Puppies
New Soul- Yael Naim
Monsters- Matchbook Romance
My Reminder- The Beautiful Mistake
Hello World- My Genuine Find

0 comments: