Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If you open your eyes you'll see that something is wrong.

SNOW DAYYYY!!!! haha I was really happy about that and I am hoping tomorrow is one too.  So far I haven't really done anything but sleep, eat, and watch TV, lol.  But I think I'll go shower after this then work on my portfolio for teaching and maybe my biology reading guide, then maybe play some guitar, then I think I'll watch Salt.  Then I'll pray for another snow day :)




cynthia. haha

I want somee.



that looks like quite the party.

and life makes love look hard.


They'e gotten kind of cute.

I always wanted a dog of this breed.


Playlist:
Crazy- Simple Plan
That's What She Said- The Friday Night Boys
Hero Heroine- Boys Like Girls
I Can't Do It Alone- 3OH!3
Shady Business- The Audition
Risque- Cute Is What We Aim For
Welcome To Mystery- Plain White T's 
No One Can Touch Us- Sing It loud

0 comments: